We had a useful discussion back in September. All part & parcel of project governance. The papers we looked at are all linked to, below.
1. Welcome and Apologies
3. Minutes of Previous Meeting (Paper 9-1b)
- Collaborative Development of the Engine }
- Service-design brokerage } (Paper 9-2)
- ALISS and Communities }
- Project Communications Planning (Paper 9-3)
5. Strategy Formulation for 2011-13 (Paper 9-4)
6. Membership of Board
7. Any other business
8. Potential dates for next meeting:
For a note of the discussion of these business items, see the ALISS Project Board Minutes for Sept 2010 here.
 NB. Papers 9-1a/b date from the May meeting of the Board, as the July meeting was not formally constituted. Those present had a useful discussion though, which is reflected in the informal update appended to Paper 9-1b.